Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lucy Kite, BBC Weather Girl, tries out Keratin Smoothing Treatment


 Hair Magazine declares Keratin Complex smoothing treatment the winner!
The November 2010 edition of Hair magazine says: “It’s the new straightening service that’s taken salons by storm.” A range of smoothing treatments were tried and tested by the Hair magazine team. Keratin Complex smoothing treatment, distributed by Urban Icon, came out on top every time.
The process takes 2—3 hours, with clients’ hair initially being washed, using the clarifying shampoo by Keratin complex (which opens the cuticle for the Keratin), then roughly dried before combing through the Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment. After 30 mins, hair is blow dried and straightened to ‘lock in’ the Keratin. Hair is then left for 3 days and then the product is washed out. The results: smooth, shiny, straight hair that lasts for at least 3 months. Ben Waring, our sales director, recently used the product on Lucy Kite, a popular BBC weather girl, with fantastic results. Lucy said today:


"My hair feels lovely, it is really soft and I don't ever have 
to straighten it. I washed and dried it before I went to sleep last night 
and it looked perfect when I woke up."
 
Nicole Richie is a fan. She has blogged about the treatment: “Now I have the freedom not to have to blow dry my hair every time I wash it, I can go swimming and not have to worry about the frizz.” Other celebrities who have tried it are Lindsey Lohan, Ashley Tisdale, Halle Berry and Geena Davis.  
If you are a salon wishing to order this amazing product, ring Urban Icon on: 08450 756676

I've had it done too - it really is fantastic, you don't have to use your straighteners on it after blow drying! It has saved me stacks of time.Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment